Friday, November 9, 2007

Miss ya~

It's already 1.30am now.
I still haven't sleep for the sake of research report.
Haiz.
It's really tiring to do reading and analyse works.
I did my report with my half-opened eyes.........
Sleepy wei~
Almost felt sleep just now.
Out of boredom,
I clicked on to my friendster account,
and checked out for new testimonials and comments.
Just can't explain why......
I suddenly interested in looking back to those
old testimonials.
It was really fun to read those testi again.
They recalled all my sweet memories
in secondary school.
I found many funny topics that we used to discuss,
used to "8" together,
used to "38" together too.
It's just like our secondary school forum.
"Chit Chat Forum".
And also those greetings they sent to me.
Lovely~ Sweet~
Hmm..
It's really hard to describe literally.
Hahaha.
I miss my secondary school life!
Miss you all so muchie!
I love you all,
my friends~
Thanks
for giving me such a precious memory.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com