Sunday, November 4, 2007

Enlightened Day!

In Tyan and Ai Lee wanted to go for hairshow interview,
I'm gonna go 1U to accompany them.
Huh?
I drive so far just to accompany them for 5 mins interview?
No way~
To make my journey worth it,
I called Jun Yih and Alex to go Neway!!
Alex was forced to go,
as the last message I sent to him last night was
"I don't care, you must go. Good night."
Sorry Alex, I don't mean it.
Hahaha.
We met Jun Yih at Neway.
Oh my god!
As we walked in to the room,
we were shocked!
We've never been into this SUPER BIG ROOM 32 in Neway.
It's really large with 3 TV screens inside!
It was fun.
We sang as if it's our concert,
running here and there in the big room.
After that,
we went to "gei tak sek" (canto) to have tea time.
We were actually quite full,
but we really have nothing to do.
As In Tyan met an accident and she couldn't come,
we were just waiting for Ai Lee.
After Ai Lee's hairshow interview,
Jun Yih left us and went for his next plan,
-- Pavillion and Starhill --
Aikz.
Again we have nothing to do,
then we went to look for Hui Mun.
Coincidently,
it's Hui Mun's break time!
Then we went to KFC.
Oh gosh!
Again it is restaurant, a place to eat!
We were already full!
Thus we sat there just to watch Hui Mun eat.
The whole day we were eating and drinking non stop wei~
It's time to keep fit.
Hahaha.
Anyway thanks to my buddies for accompanying me today.

Alex and Me.
Alex what are you looking at?
Alex, Jun Yih and Me. Jun Yih and Me.
Close up. A nearer shot of us.
Wuu huu.. Alex is singing~

Future superstar?! XD

Jun Yih is holding the ceiling! XD
See how big is this room?

Ignore me. I'm just too "high"~~ Lalalala...
Natural Alex
Bright smile Alex!
Alex is eating "tang yuan".
Jun Yih is trying to suck his "tang yuan" away.
Err?? What kinda reaction is that?
Boon Chie, Jun Yih, Alex. Jun Yih and me -- camwhoring~ hahaha.

Mentos Ambassador. XD

Thanks for your mentos Jun~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com