Friday, November 9, 2007

[ 071107 ] T.O.P Model Search

Went to Poppy with my buddies
---Alex and Hui Mun---
to watch Jun Yih's competition,
T.O.P Model Search.
At first we wanna leave home at 8pm.
But at last we were late.
Well~
Girls need to make up.
So~ It's your pleasure to wait for us, Alex.
Wakaka XD.
I have always been known as "dangerous driver".
No doubt,
I must be speeding my car to go KL since we have already late.
Hahaha.
120km/h at PLUS Highway.
Scary huh?
We are not familiar with KL roads.
I've drove around there for half an hour
and still couldn't get where Poppy is.
At last we found it next to Aloha.
What the~~
The name "Poppy" is so small.
No wonder we passed by so many times yet
still didn't notice there it is, Poppy.
Aikz.
At the end,
we reached there at 9.45pm!
Luckily,
we were on time to see Jun Yih's show.
I get to see my old schoolmate
[ Tong Chow ] a.k.a Terry? Henley? Harry?
Sorry I'm not so sure because didn't hear clearly.
Hehehe.
He did participate in this competition too.
We also get to know a new friend,
Tong Seng a.k.a Earnest.
Nice to meet ya!
After that we went to SS2 Murni yam cha.
Those people there were so busy
until don't bother to take our order.
We waited for so long.
Aikz.
Jun Yih's friends said that I look like the member in F.I.R,
Faye~
Huh? Really???
The funniest thing was,
Jun Yih's friends asked whether Alex is a girl or a boy.
Oh my god Alex!
You're too girlish~
and you look like TB (tom boy).
Wakaka XD.
Anyway,
congratulations Jun for getting into Semi-Final.
Same to my old schoolmate and our new friend, Earnest.
Congrats to all of you!!


Hui Mun and I were Camwhoring~

Taking photo at the back stage where we were not suppose to be here!

Hui Mun and I with our new friend, Earnest.

Alex is having a hardtime to take photo

for my hp button has been "sot sot' all the time.






Camwhore in my room after reach home.

Wakaka XD.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com