Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Day Dreams

My dreams? What are my dreams? What’s my goal of life actually?
Hmm...
I’m not sure. But it could be mainly divided into 2 categories.

MATERIALISTIC:

I wanna earn lots of money.
CASH! CASH! please~
Who else in this world doesn’t think of money? I’m not the only one, ok? Human beings are greedy.

I wanna own a big house. Bangalow? Semi-D? Even a condo. I don’t mind as long as I own one.

I wanna have a luxury car. My dream car – BMW. XD

I wanna travel worldwide. Wuu huu… Gipsy Rocks!

Erm.. How good if I would get people to pay me every minute, every second, even when I’m sleeping.
Wooh~ Bill Gates’ life, Bill Gates’ wealth.

NON MATERIALISTIC:

Wish to have a happy family.
No more arguing, no more quarrelling. Can I?

Where is he? Who’s my destine one?
Live happily ever after? Is it possible? Perhaps only in fairy tales.

Health. Without healthy body, how am I going to enjoy my life? How am I going to travel around the world? So I must be healthy! Health and wealth must be equal... ^^

Successful life. In terms of ? ? ? ?
Oh gosh, probably the answers get back to the materialistic dreams, or maybe combine both materialistic and non materialistic.

No more worries !!!
I wanna live a happy life without tension, without pressure.
It seems impossible again, unless I’m living in the outer space.
Galaxy? Other planets? >> Mars? Pluto? Only babies in this world do not have worries ok?


After all, it seems like my dreams are similar to dreams of every human in this world.
I couldn’t deny the fact that most of my dreams deal with money,

$$$$$
Then shall I conclude that my goal of life is actually money?
I need Vitamin M!!!


Without money, I can’t own a house, neither condominium nor bangalow;

without money, I can’t even possess a car, neither Kancil (the smallest car) nor BMW;

without money, I can’t travel around the world, neither Singapore (the nearest country) nor European countries;

without money, I'm definitely thinking of ways to earn more and more everyday, every hour, every minute and even every second. Well~ even rich people think of how to get richer and richest of the world. That’s the real world!!!


Aikz. All these seem to be impractical. Hey get back to reality!! No more day dreaming…....... =.=

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com