Monday, November 19, 2007

Heartquake

It is the most adventruous moment of my life.
I almost bang a car on my way to college this morning.
Honestly I admit that I've always been driving too fast,
but not today.
110km/h at the fast lane of highway is alright for me,
because I've tried even faster before.
The road is slightly slope,
therefore I couldn't see really far.
At that moment,
the furthest I could see was only 2 cars in front of mine.
Suddenly the 2 cars in front emergency brake.
I can't figure out why it happened so.
But I tried my best to brake immediately.
In a few seconds,
from 110 km/h,
I braked until 0 km/h.
My car stopped.
The tyres skidded.
My mind was totally blank at the moment.
I've never had heartquake like this before.
Perhaps that is very normal nerves reaction,
I felt myself shivering,
not for cold,
but the impact of shock.
Fortunately,
the JPJ car behind me got to make a
narrow escape
by getting away to the next lane.
Otherwise.....
I couldn't imagine what will happen next.....
If he bang my car,
I'll certainly hit the front car,
eventually the car in front of me bang the car in front of it
again.
Then~~
Haiz.
S E V E R E
A C C I D E N T
!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com