Friday, November 23, 2007

Critics on ME!

Oh mama~
I didn't realize that my skin has grown darker.
Until today........
"hey since when you become so "DARK"?"
"What have you been doing all the while recently?"
"You played outdoor games?"
Haiz....
I want fairer skin!!
~~WHITE WHITE~~
please don't leave me..


---------------------------------------------------------------------

XXXXX: Erm.. hello? Is it Boon Chie?
bC: yea.. I am Boon Chie.
XXXXX: I'm calling from XXXXX Saloon. You interviewed for hairshow model right? Erm can you come for hair colouring on next monday?
bC: huh? oh! okok.. I'll be there! Thanks.


A few hours later................
I missed a call from the saloon. So I called back.

bC: Hello? Someone called this number just now rite?
XXXXX: Oh ya! Erm.. We are sorry to tell you that your height is not meeting the minimum height we require. So.... Sorry. We have to cancel what we told you just now. Really sorry ya.

bC: Oh. It's ok.
XXXXX: Really sorry.
bC: Oh no no no. It's ok. Really. Ok. Bye.


Hmm. Something curious in my mind. I'm not tall enough?
What does she mean? I'm already 170++cm.
Yet I'm still not enough.
I wonder how many girls meet their requirements.
Anyway,
I'm still proud to be who I am.
Honestly, I have nothing to be proud of, but only my height.
That's the only thing I'm proud of myself.
Yeah boon chie! Proud to be who you are!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com