Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Emotional

Wondering what have I done for these few days.
My feelings..... up and down~
Fluctuating all the way.
I couldn't understand why.
Possibly I am lack of sleep.
Or perhaps the final exams are around the corner.
However,
my inner sense told me it isn't so.
I can just easily laugh because of something funny to me,
on the other hand,
I'll get into gloomy mood very soon after that,
maybe within a few minutes or seconds.
I won't bother to talk,
when I'm down in spirits.
I can't even concentrate on what I am doing.
My mind ---- totally blank,
my eyes ---- staring at one point.
Perhaps this is so called day dreaming,
but why it happened to me so frequent these few days?
The moodiness is not only getting me into trouble,
but others as well.
Stay away from me
or you'll get into trouble!
Haiz.
WHY ?
What am I thinking?
What am I doing?
What an E M o T I O n A l me...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com