Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fasting

It's a sleepy day.
I yawned and yawned many times,
until uncountable.
This is because I slept for only 2 hours!
Oh gosh!!!
I was rushing for assignment the whole night.
Sincerely, burning midnight oil isn't a good thing to do.
After going for 8am class,
I have to go to Chezz saloon in Sea Park.
You know what?
I don't know the direction wei~
Driving around Taman Sea for so long,
turned left and turned right,
U turned..........
After having a long hard time,
finally I found it with the help of Hui Mun's mum.
It was already 1pm.
I haven't taken my lunch yet.
Then the Hong Kong stylist started to put on colour to my hair.
Bleach and dye.
Oh my god.
My hair is gonna be....... T_T
I was waiting~~~
From hunger of food, until I had no feeling.
I had only eaten a pau in the morning 8am.
Hunger + sleepy = ??
I almost felt asleep when they dye my hair.
The result of waiting is
the front part of my hair is purely black,
while the back portion is brownish.
Can you imagine??
After cutting my hair,
they asked me to go 1U for manicure.
Again~
I almost felt asleep while doing manicure.
It was so tiring.
This is the first time i fasted for so long too,
further more it's during Hari Raya Puasa!
I was like following muslims customs??!!
I had dinner only when I reached home at 9.30pm!!!
At last,
BUKA PUASA~
Hahaha.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com