Saturday, September 29, 2007

Deadlines

Everyday there are deadlines to meet.
Why?
Life is just to meet deadlines?
The deadlines I'm mentioning
aren't just a simple due date to
the work that your boss or lecturer has given to you,
but they are also refer to due date of other things,
like an expiry date for food.
Why is it consider as a deadline?
Just think,
have you ever try to finish some food before they expired?
Fresh milk? Cooked vegetables? Meats? Or even junk food?
I'm sure most of you do.
It's just the same concept as trying to finish your work before deadline,
isn't it?
You will throw away food that has been expired.
Equally to your boss,
he/she will throw you away when you do not submit your work on time.
Then you are fired!
For a student like me,
I'll be barred from exam or even failed the subject
if I do not submit my assignments or attend classes punctually.
Aren't they sharing the same concept as I mentioned?
The time limit that given to you to reach a place is also consider a deadline.
For example,
you need to rush to workplace before 9am.
Or you need to rush for class before 8am.
Shouldn't they counted as deadline also?
For me, they should be included.
It's just a "time"line that you have to meet everyday.
Therefore,
I shall conclude that
everyday there are plenty of "time" lines and deadlines to meet.
There is no way we can escape.
Those time lines and deadlines make us feel stress.
Then it comes along with tension,
after that following by frustration,
creating more and more problems to the society,
as well as problems to the nation and world.
P.S: Inspiration comes from meeting deadlines for assignments.
Thanks to those assignments that frustrated me.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com