Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Presentation

I have presentation for Technical English 2 today.
It is necessary to put on formal wear.
This morning,
with my formal wear,
I went to petrol station to pump petrol
before going college.
I've been pumping petrol in the same petrol station everytime.
Therefore
the staffs are familiar with me.
One of the staff saw me wearing formal wear,
she asked me if I'm working or not.
sob sob T_T
Too mature with the formal wear,
it makes me older for few years!
Something beyond my age~
[[ OLD ]]
I hate it~~
My presentation was quite smooth.
But Simon's one was funny.
He did something on development of a land in Tropicana.
There is 3M office building in the amenities surrounding.
Simon pronounced it as SM office building.
He didn't even realize about that
until he finished the presentation.
Jun Yih and I were laughing for so long.
Then when he wanted to mention about Tropicana Golf Club,
he said "TROPICANA LIFE".
Oh my god.
Perhaps he was nervous.
But it was really funny.
Even our lecturer Mr Woon laughed at him.
There Simon, don't always think about SM,
you pronounced 3M wrongly because you always think about SM.
Hahaha.
That's what Mr Woon told you.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com