Saturday, October 6, 2007

[[ 041007 ]] Chezz technique hairshow

I woke up early in the morning.
Slept for few hours only due to the summary given by Mr Woon yesterday.
Need to send my summary to him last night
because I know I won't be free today.
Luckily Jun Yih is driving me to Ruums.
Otherwise I might have hard time driving with sleepy eyes.
Once I reached there,
immediately I saw Ai Lee and Kethy.
Oh my god!
I couldn't recognize Kethy.
Her hair has been dyed blonde. ( goldish~ )
Then we had rehearsals in the afternoon.
After taking bath,
we started to make up and set up our hair.
Can you believe that?
I was the first to start make up and set up my hair
but the last to finish set up everything.
Robert Lo and Mike ( Hong Kong stylists ) set my hair for more than 2 hours man!!!!
Sitting there for so long, my butt was numb.
Hahaha.
The hairshow started around 9.30pm.
Oh my god.
Robert pulled my hair so strong on the stage.
I couldn't do anything because I was on the stage.
Forced myself to tolerate the pain.
Aduh~~
Sakitnya!!
After hairshow,
there was a photo session.
Everyone kept shooting photos.
We got to take photos with Hong Kong stylists also.
It was so tiring.
I reached home around 12am.
I nearly felt asleep when I was taking bath.
Have you ever try before?
Take bath with closed eyes,
wash my face and brush teeth without opening my eyes too.
First time lerr!!
Anyway,
it was fun though.
Kethy . Me . Ai Lee
Kethy and me again. Bored during rehearsal.Setting up my hair. See? The one setting my hair is Mike. Blue coloured shirt is Robert.2 hours hairstyle~Heng Wen . Me before hairshow started.White vs BlackChia Yin . Me

Jun looked girlish.


Looking UP to the camera.

Look like sailormoon huh?


She make up for me. One of the Hong Kong stylists.


I'm somewhere in the photo. But hidden under big headsSs......


Different view of my hair.


See my eye lashes? So long and curve. Cuz it's fake.

It's heavy you know?

Manicure~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com