Sunday, October 21, 2007

Surprise!!

I went to "yam cha" with Joy, CcL, Alex and Vivian.
Our plan was to go Murni @ SS2,
however,
Murni was FULL!
Out of no choice,
we went back to the "old" mamak,
the one we used to go
KAYU @ Aman Suria.
Our voices were really loud enough wei~
Perhaps people around there felt irritating,
who knows?
We were just too excited.
Suddenly someone has just suggested to go Putrajaya.
Wanted to go for fun because we have nothing to do.
It's so boring.
Aikz.
Alex couldn't get his mum's permission,
therefore,
at last we cancelled that plan.
Then we went home.
A short period of time after I reached home,
I received Joy's call.
SURPRISE!!!
I was so shocked when she asked me to go downstairs.
Couldn't believe that they really came to my house wei!
So funny.
They just came because they have nothing to do,
and don't feel like going home.
Alamak!
Alex's natural yam cha look. ^^

Joy secretly took the natural shot of me.

See! This is the evidence showing that they really came to my house!


Joy and Vivian!

Sei sui zai! Don't hide anymore, I caught you~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com