Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Accident??!!

I was late this morning for 8am class.
Stucked in jam near Sunway Pyramid.
I received Hui Mun's call.
"Boon, we met an accident,"
"Huh? Where is it?"
"Nearby our college. There you'll see when you got to reach here."
"How was it?"
"A lorry bang us.....But we are alright.
Jun Yih will be waiting here. I'll walk to college first."
"Oh ya~ Then ok lar. See ya later."
Does it sound weird?
Will you still keep calm in such a way
when you heard of an accident of a friend?
Definitely no right?
But why?
Why did I have no reaction at all?
Let me tell you the truth.
It was a trick.
I know that when she told me that
she will be walking to college first
while Jun Yih will be waiting there.
It's impossible for her to leave Jun Yih alone
waiting for help there isn't it?
It shows how selfish she is if she really leaves him alone.
.............Further more.............
hey Hui Mun,
so far as I know you,
you are not that kinda hardworking person.
You would rather not going for class if accident really happen right?
Aikz.
Your mission has failed.
Hehehe.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com