Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Presentation SUX

Aikz.
My TE2 presentation was sucks!
It is the worst presentation I've ever done!
I totally don't know what I was talking about in front of the class.
Nervous and panic!
My mind was blank.
I couldn't remember what I've memorize before presentation.
Why it happened so?
It's because Mr Woon told me that
I've been relying too much on the power point slides
for my previous presentation.
He said I've been reading slides too much!
Therefore I tried my best to improve.
This was the first attempt.
I tried not to look at the power point slides
when I was presenting.
But I've failed.
My presentation was even worse!
15 November 2007:
I got my accumulated marks for TE2.
I'm so surprise to know that the presentation
I've mentioned to be worst above got even higher marks
compared to the previous one.
Surprise!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com