Sunday, October 21, 2007

Odd one out

Early in the morning,
I woke up and get ready to go to receive scholarship.
Shall I call it as scholarship?
Bursary? or bounty?
I'm not so sure.
Anyway,
it's actually a kind of reward in term of cash,
to encourage student to score better academic result in exams.
I got this from an association,
which my father is one of the members
I have to set up my hair to look.............
ordinary? normal?
Hmm....
To look like an ordinary student with outstanding result.
Perhaps in many people's point of view,
a student like this supposes to have original colour of hair,
wearing a pair of spectacles??!!
But I have changed my image since early of the year,
by dying my hair colour.
Further more
after the hairshow recently,
my hair has gone totally different!
The latest colour of my hair and hairstyle look LA LA??!!
That's what some people said.
It totally doesn't match an image of a good student.
Then during the ceremony,
I was the ODD ONE OUT again!
Since early of this year,
whenever there is ceremony like receiving scholarships,
interview to apply scholarships and so on,
I must be the odd one out.
Why?
Because I'm the only one who dyed my hair
among all those "good" students.
Am I really that "bad"?
Good or bad of a person is judged by the hair colour?
Anyway
I really don't know what do they think about me
when looking at this ODD person.
I'm just suddenly inspired to write all of my personal opinion.
Purposely got up earlier to curl my hair.
Otherwise I look LA LA~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com