Monday, December 17, 2007

To the Special Someone

I wish to say something - something very important but I do not dare to say in person. So I just want to air my grievance here. And here it goes~

I listen to everything you tell me but it doesn’t mean that all these are absolutely right. I do not want to quarrel. I know if I start to answer back, there will certainly be a war between us. Our opinions and views are different. Debating with you is not only hurting you, but hurting me as well. I know it deep inside my heart. Thus, I'm trying to be patient, enduring the feeling of depress. I know I’m weak, I couldn’t stand strong. Since I can’t release my anger by scolding people or throwing things, why can’t you just leave me alone? Stay away from me and I’ll feel better.

Can you try to believe what other people tell you? I know in reality some people might try to fool you, but it doesn’t mean that everyone in this world is doing the same. I know you lost confident after being betrayed by your loved one whom you trusted the most in the olden days. That is why you are aware of everything, aware of every word in every conversation. Honestly, don’t you think it’s over? Excessive wariness is causing numerous unnecessary troubles. You are too pessimistic. Can’t you think more positively?

You are trying to tell me everything done by him is wrong. While he tells me that you are wrong in certain ways. In fact, don’t you think we must sit down peacefully and reflect on whatever has been done in the past? No one in this world is perfect, neither you nor me. Everyone does make mistakes. Moreover, things must be seen from different angle. Do not just blame on a person completely. The world is complicated. It is full of dilemma, and if all these predicaments can be easily solved, then it’s not a real world. Since it has already been a fact so many years ago, let us just open our mind, accept it. Do not carry this burden for so long. Let it be. I believe all of us will have better lives.

Life is just so misery. I wish I could disappear~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com