Monday, December 3, 2007

Memorable Day with Vincy

Mummy went oversea and I need to fetch my brother to his break dance class in Kepong. Due to boredom of waiting, I called Alex to accompany me. While waiting, we went to the nearest restaurant, Prince Cafe Restaurant.

Guess who we saw? Oh my god! Is Vincy!!! Couldn't believe that we saw her. She was having her autograph session with fans. We were really excited to see her, especially Alex. She is Alex's idol! Alex always mention about her. From day to night, as long as something related to music, songs, or even pretty celebrities, only Vincy is the best from the bottom of Alex's heart. We didn't expect to see Vincy! The excitement is so so so undescribable!!! Therefore we bought her album there to support her. Erm. Should not say we bought it, should be Alex bought it, because he paid, right? Hahaha. Alex queued up to get her signature on the newly bought album. The happiness can be seen obviously from Alex's face. Hahaha.

So sorry, Alex. I didn't manage to capture the scene of you getting her precious signature. My handphone camera is so irritating as I have to press the button very hard. Sometimes couldn't even get the shot after having a hardtime. After autograph session, Vincy sat down to have a drink with her super fans from fans club.

Before leaving, Vincy had her group photo with fans club members. There we go, a god-given chance for Alex to get a snap with Vincy. I helped Alex to capture the most happy moment. Guess it was the most excited moment ever in your life right, Alex?
Hey hey Vincy, I love you. ( I'm helping Alex to express his LOVE to Vincy. Hahaha. )
By now, I would like to sing....... Vincy~~ CLOSE TO YOU.


Vincy and little girl.

Vincy's fan.

Vincy's closer view.

V for Vincy!!!

Alex's most precious photo ever in his life. I guess~~

Album and poster with Vincy's signature on it!!! Memorable~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com