Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Happening Saturday

I have to categorise today as happening day because this ordinary saturday has been filled up with inordinary incidents that comes in a sudden. Why should I say so? Hmm...

First of all, the arrow has to be put on to CcL. We actually planned to go "somewhere" at night. As what people always say, things that have been planned easily destroyed by accidents. CcL suddenly tell us that he couldn't make it tonight. Oh no! Our plan ~~ haiz.. Again has to be postponed. ( Blame CcL! Let's blame CcL! ) Hahaha. In order to rectify his fault, he came out with an idea to come my house. Oh oh oh.. Now the problem is he comes my house alone for what?! After calling so many people, no one has the available time. Therefore at last, out of no choice, he really came ALONE.

For the very first plan, I don't feel like going out at all, even for my lunch. My brother went out in the morning. So I asked him to buy me some food later when I go and pick him up. So I stayed at home, watching drama. Somehow I don't know why, my sister called me to go out for lunch and I've accepted her request without thinking much. Then only I realised that CcL is on the way coming to my house. Oh gosh! What was I doing? In the end I got to make them go for lunch together. ( My sister, my brother and me. + CcL, weird huh? ) Here we come our lunch! Er??!! Where shall we go to have our lunch? Don't know. No one has the idea. At last I drove until we reached Kepong. Hmm.. again the problem arose. Which restaurant? At the end we came to a Korean restaurant. Although it was quite expensive, it worth all the food we have ate. So full~

After that we went home. The feeling of "SIENzation" came. What shall we do? Nothing to do at my home. So we watched funny cartoon through youtube website. Time passed by and Alex did come to my house too. Around 5pm, CcL wanted to go home. But before that he has to go The Curve to buy donuts. His mum appointed donuts from The Big Apple. At the last minute before he is leaving my house, don't know why Alex and I got up his car and followed him go The Curve. Oh?! Why it happened so sudden? We went there just to buy donuts??!! After buying donuts, we intended to go home. Eh??!! Guess who we saw? We saw Chia Ling and Joy! Hahaha. Coincidently saw them at the escalator while we were waiting for Alex's brother.

Wooh!~ My life is so happening today!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com