Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Continuing trip ~

This trip is a "to be continued" trip from the previous day. Hahaha. Having the same gang of buddies, we went to Neway at 1 Utama.

Oh my god?! What pose is this?


Wow~! You switch on flash light to take this photo?!

It is too bright wei~~

Har~! Better. But please don't keep taking photo on yourself ok?

Hui Mun is concentrating to sing~~

Err... ... Poser?!

Waliao~~!! Act cool kah?!

CcL~ Enough of all the camwhoring~!!

Camwhore with me then is ok~ Hahaha.

Lalala~~

Oh?! We are having "mou lai" party?

Ignore me. I'm BLUE~

Hey CcL don't follow me!

Alex?! Where have you been? Why suddenly disappear?

Hui Mun and Alex

Erm... ... I'm speechless with this pose~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com