Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Genting Highlands

This is suppose to be Penang trip. Due to transport problem, we made it to Port Dickson. Who knows after that mummy banned me from going there. According to her, it is dangerous because recently there are floods at many places, including Port Dickson. Aikz. Then, we changed it to Genting at last minute. Our desired SUN, BEACHES ... all gone! Suddenly everything transformed. It became MAKAN and CAMWHORE trip. Since we have lotsa pictures, let them tell you about our 1 day trip because a picture consists of thousands words~ ^^
So concentratin'~

We are concentrating to take photos too!
Go go go! We are on the way to Genting~

Come on! I ask you to smile, not close your eyes~
How to drive when you are closing your eyes? XD

Oh no! Don't take picture of narcissistic me.

Oooohh.. Hot!

Chan Lim . Boon Chie

Hui Mun . Alex

[ Me . Myself . I ]

Our piggie faces!!

Not forgotten to take picture when queuing up.

Alex, you look so funny!

Hey don't act cool ok?

Hey you are not allowed to ride this!
You are below 137 cm!
Btw, what is your hand doing on your nose?

Don't try to hide your face CcL!

Thinking.... How's my future gonna be? XD

I'm concentrating!!!

Hey dude you are watching horror movie,
don't you realize?

Welcome to KFC!

McDonalds is on my finger tip!

Oh my god! Got e-mail there! Faster go add this person!!!

Oh~ 我要嫁个有钱人??!! So many RM's and $$ symbols.

You really desperately urging for money?

This child seems so sad and desperately looking for a happy family.

Soul-searching~

Emo CcL

We wish you a merry christmas~~

Hello new friends! ^^
Don't sleep so much wei~

Fake F.I.R with 2 girls 1 boy.
Terbalik!!
Touching...... err??!! your girlfriend?
Pb ( C . C ) cL

Ginger bread man wannabe!!

2 persons? See clearly.
There is one more.

Oh no!! Don't jump!

You jump I jump~
Marilyn Monroe is back!

紧紧相依的心如何 Say Goodbye~~
哈啰,大家好,我是 杨宗纬。=.=''WoOoOo??!! Do I look like......... monkey?! XD

[ P i R a t e D . T i t A n i C ]
Starring by: Hui Mun, Boon Chie
The wind is too strong. I can't move on!!!

~Blue~


That's part of our 1 day trip. Although it might not be as excited as going to Penang or Port Dickson, we did had fun with eating and taking funny photos! (n.n)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com