Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged !

  1. What is the most important thing in your life?
    Family? Friends? Love? Career? Money? Health? All important to me. I have no idea which is more important.

  2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
    Err.. Can’t remember since I bought most of the things with my own money.

  3. Where do you wish to get married?
    Oh yeah! In the middle of the sea! Haha! Sounds so romantic to get married in the big big luxury cruise with all my family and friends.

  4. How old do you think you’ll be permanently owned by your lover?
    Erm … 30? 40? Uh .. Actually … How long is my life span? Unpredictable! It seems so impractical to be PERMANENTLY OWNED.

  5. Are you in love?
    Yes I’m so in love with my family , my best friends ... ... xD

  6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
    A normal “yong tau foo” restaurant near my house.

  7. Name of the latest text book you have bought.
    Oh my god! I’ve never bought any text book at all after SPM. I have printed notes in college, don’t need any text book. =.=

  8. What is your full name?
    P.b.Chie

  9. Do you prefer mother or father?
    LoL. Mother AND father! I’m fair enough right? xD

  10. Name the person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
    I wish to meet the real me from my inner self, truly me … Too abstract isn’t it?

  11. Christina or Britney?
    Err .. Anything. I’m not into them.

  12. Do you do your own laundry?
    Yes I do! Without maid, everything has to be done by myself. Of course, with some help of my lovely mummy and brother. Hehe =P

  13. The most exciting place you want to go.
    Oh yeah! I wanna go Italy especially Venice! As well as Japan, Korea, London, U.S … … Etc etc etc… … Lots more! In fact, I wish to travel around the world! Hahah! Is that possible? xD

  14. Hugs or kisses?
    Hugs AND kisses please. I’m greedy. Hehe =P

  15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
    5 things about C.Ling ?
    Ehem … Let me think …
    - friendly
    - pretty
    - smart
    - kind
    - trustworthy

  16. 8 things I’m passionate about.
    - my life
    - music ... can't live without music and songs !
    - fashion ( bags , shoes , shirts , watches ... ... no doubt I'm a girl )
    - drama ( HK, Taiwan, Japan, Korean, S'pore ... Whatever it is ! )
    - money! I need lots of Vitamin M !
    - beautiful designed houses which are pleasure and comfortable
    - movie
    - food

  17. 8 things I say too often.
    - Oh my god!
    - I don't know.
    - Why?
    - Har?!
    - yalar yalar ... ( especially when mummy nag me )
    - Waliao~!! (Malaysian style: walao-eh ! xD )
    - Ok la / Ok lor ( It means so so .. )
    - Anything ... ( Malaysian style: cin cai la ~ =.= )

  18. 8 books I’ve read recently.
    LoL. Honestly, I seldom read book but magazines! Fashion and entertainment news magazines especially. Hehe =P

  19. 8 songs I could listen over and over again.
    · First love – Utada Hikaru
    · In love again - 龚柯允
    · 爱你还爱你 – 卫兰
    · 我爱你 – S.H.E
    · 你们是我的星光 – 星光二班
    · 爱错了吗 – 陈诗莉
    · 理智与感情 – 陈柏宇 、杨丞琳
    · 复刻回忆 – 薛凯琪 、方大同

  20. 8 things I learned last year
    · Learned to be independent
    · Learned to forgive and forget
    · Learned to cope with deadlines
    · Learned to be confident
    · Learned that life is unpredictable, treasure your loves one and the one who loves you
    · Learned that money is not everything, but everything is money!
    · Learned to earn money on my own
    · Most importantly I’ve learned how to blog!

  21. 8 people you tag.
    · Alex
    · Joy
    · Vivian
    · Hui Mun
    · Fanny
    · CcLs
    · Jyesze
    · Lay Mun

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com