Wednesday, June 4, 2008

damn it !

Isshh~! geramnya !!!

What kind of stupid policy is that?
Previously we get rumuors that petrol price is gonna increase,
but never expected this day would come in a sudden !
The price is gonna increase at 12am tonight !
Thanks to the technology that spread this news so quick !
sms, phone calls, tv, radio, media press ...
After getting knowing the price is gonna increase tremendously
from RM 1.92 to 2.70 per litre,
everyone gets crazy !
Crazy for petrol ~~ !!
Guess what happen after that?

Yes ! Petrol stations were all flooded with cars !
Never seen such long queue before in petrol stations.
Those cars lined up from stations until main roads !
Guess what? traffic jam !
How terrible it is to have traffic jam just because of petrol?!
Alright, despite the long queue,
I wanna fuel up my petrol tank too !
To be honest,
I still have three quarter of petrol remained in my car tank.
Ahahaha !
Don't scold me for such foolish and greediness.
I'm sure most of you do, motorists !
Tell you what,
at the end I failed to do so.
Thought that petrol station at highway will not be so crowded,
thus I went home through NKVE highway.
Oh no~! The petrol station ran out of petrol !
Then I headed back to the petrol station near my house.
Aikz. >.<
It was still in long queue !
I gave up on it at last since it was already 11pm.
It might reach 12am until I get my turn to fuel up.
The price is still gonna increase.
No point waiting there.

Actually I wanna voice out some thoughts of mine here.
I totally agree with the arguments pointed out in this article.
Just have a look on it and you'll get what I mean.
-
-

It's really unfair to impose us, the people, with such high tax !
-
If the government expects us to pay the real price of petrol without any subsidies on it, then might as well abolish all the tax inclusive in the car price !

Just like what other countries are practising now, it's either tax free on car and no petrol subsidies, or the other way round - impose tax but provide subsidies for petrol.

I wonder why we have to pay such tax
yet suffering from the fluctuation of world petrol price.
Aikz >.<
Anyhow I'm not the one who pays for petrol,
not the one who suffer the consequences of increased price directly.
Haha !
I'm still protected under my father's arm.
But I suffer it indirectly ! =.=
After the increment of petrol price,
I'm gonna suffer from being nag by my parents.
There will be quite a long period that
they don't allow me to go out too often in order to save petrol.
=.= haiz.
Everything increases in price yet salaries remain the same!
How to survive?
Thats what I always hear.
It's quite true anyway.
Lets just emphasis on petrol price,
if it continues to increase,
I'm wondering if there will be a day
when everyone cycle to school or work instead of driving.
Very soon Malaysia will be the second China.
Everyone cycles together !
Such a good idea to save money.
It's not only environmental friendly,
yet can keep fit at the same time!
Hahah !
Well, that's the time when obesity problem can be reduced !
Muahahaha xD

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com