Thursday, June 26, 2008

kUnCi ??!!

26th June 2008
2.20pm

[[ me ]]
[[ service centre ]]

"Hello? Can I check whether my car is finish repairing or not ?"
"Ok . Your car plate number please ?"
"WPU ****"
"Alright hold on ya ."

few seconds later ... ...

"Hello? Sorry ya I need some time to check,
would you mind to leave your contact number ? I'll call back."
"Ok. 012 *******."
"And your name please ?"
"Boon Chie ."
"Huh ? Kunci ?"


Oh my god !
I just realized that my name sounds like kunci . =.="
Previously I've been heard of buncit , boncit ... ...
whatever it is ~!
and now it's kunci ... >.<
note: kunci = key
Haiz ... I think it's time for me to get a christian name .
Easily pronounced name, right ??

1 comments:

Dawson Chong said...

Haha..kunci
I have a new name for you..
sounds cooler..
Kuncee Pham Boon Chie..
sounds more Latino right?

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com