Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back to trop

Guess what I did today?
Yes I went back to trop.
Trop? Not tropical forest don't worry,
(although it looks like one),
trop - Tropicana, my ex high school.
I actually went back to collect my stuffs.
To be more specific,
They are ... ...
the so called school magazine and my certificates.
Wondering why did I mention so called school magazine?
If you are the one getting this kind of work,
I guess you will have the same reaction as mine.
Tell you what,
the photos in the so called magazine are blur~!!
Can't even see faces of people in the photos!
So what's the point of having this school magazine
since I cannot see the faces clearly?
In fact, I won't get to recognize anyone from the school
after 20 or even 10 years.
Am I right?
Disappointed with it !
One more thing which made us, the Tropicanianz, geram is
we've been waiting for this so called magazine for
MORE THAN ONE YEAR!
ONE YEAR!!!
We've been running in and out of the school,
begging for the magazine for hundred times,
or maybe thousands? Who knows might be more than that?
What's more important is
the second edition of magazine was released
even earlier than the first one!
What the~~!!!
Ok.. Fine! Never mind...
Yet what did we get after such long waiting?
Are we deserved to wait for so long?
Are we deserved to get blur photos?
Are we deserved to have such "good quality" of work?
Haiz ... ...
Wasted our efforts putting in the magazine,
our money, our time and our work!!


Never mind.
Don't talk about this stupid magazine.
I actually went back to trop to get my rewards~~
Hahah.
My rewards of working hard in SPM!
I missed the reward giving day,
- anugerah cemerlang, which was few weeks ago.
This reward giving day supposed to be held last year!!!
Again it's a long waiting for ONE YEAR!
I wonder how effective is the service of trop staffs!
Almost forgotten what have I done in secondary school life.
Hahah!
Just get to recall my temporary lost memories
after getting my certificates.
I get a total of 6 medals!

- Calon terbaik dalam SPM 2006 (12A)
- Tempat Pertama Tingkatan 5 Amanah (2006)
- Matapelajaran Terbaik bagi Fizik (2006)
- Matapelajaran Terbaik bagi Matematik (2006)
- Matapelajaran Terbaik bagi Bahasa Malaysia (2006)
- Matapelajaran Terbaik bagi Prinsip Akaun (2006)

Oh yeah~
What a surprise!
But what disappointed me was that
I failed to get the best in Additional Mathematics and Chinese.
I've been droolled over Add Math during form 4 and 5,
and dominated this two subjects over tests and exams in school
but at the end I didn't score the highest during trial exam.
You guys must be scolding me now for being so greedy!
Hahaha. Sorry~~
To my competitors,
sorry for grabbing away so many medals.
Not only science, but also language as well as art stream subject.
Couldn't believe that I'm able to cope with science,
solve math problems,
and being an expert in Malay language,
as well as proficient in account!!
Born genius!
Oh thank god for creating such a wonderful me!
wakakaka xD
Sorry for being OVER perasan! pai seh pai seh~~
Ok ok.. enough for self-praising session,
I know self praise is no praise.
Hahaha.
I did get some money as a reward too!
Erm.. How much?
Ssshhhhhhhhhhh .................
Secret!!



My pride!!

2 comments:

Dawson Chong said...

You're just lucky cause I lost to you at a slight during trials in BM. Afterall you never dominate History!!
Anyways DONT REMIND me of the magazine EVER and EVER AGAIN!

tag me @ dawsonsishukaj.blogspot.com
It's a private blog..I bet I'm quite hideous recently but keep in touch k!

-WeiSiong-

Anonymous said...

alright~! i didnt dominate history bcoz i noe i shouldn't b so selfish by grabbing away all! muz giv some 2 my competitors.. wakakak xD.. jkjk.. anyway history is not da subject dat i've been looking for.. so never mind..

i didnt remind u about da magazine.. im juz posting wateva i wanna say.. u hav da right not 2 c wat i've written thr.. hahaha!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com