Friday, March 21, 2008

mini malaysia

Photos below are the end result of our trip to Malacca
- Mini Malaysia and Jonker Street -
-
See? This is our senior batch which consists only few of us.
Others are all our juniors.
Our lecturers

SALAH'nya~! Why did small voice's boyfriend stand behind them?

Our da jie - Ai Ling brought us to drink famous "Loh Hon Go" Small Voice's boy boy - Hong


Both of them busy drinking, I'm the only who sensed the camera~!

Ok. Now they realize the existence of camera!

Couple~

That couple "gao gao zhan" at the back!!!

Alright, I'll show you how to drink this.

First ...

Then ...
DONE~!! Now everyone knows how to drink. =.="

Ai Ling is enjoying ...

Hong is showing that "lam be be" thingy to us.

Our Ms. Small Voice~~!

They are busy drinking, not free to look at me!!

Somehow I don't know why Hong looks at small voice like this. Aikz

Wow~! Our da jie drives Mercedes Benz wei.. Don't play play!
She is our so called "大佬的女人"!!!

Swing swing swing~~

Fuiyoh~ Nice feet

No joke. This is what we called girl power~!

Natural shot!


Wooh~! Jason seems so enjoy!

Fuiyoh~! Candid!!! Nice butt? Nice body figure?
Guess who?

Imagine how funny is it if everyone walks like you~!

hUi MuN . Ai LinG . BoOn ChiE

BooN ChiE and Ai Ling @ Sarawak house

I knocked the roof truss still even though I'm bending my leg!!

See? They can easily touch the roof too!

h.MuN _ b.ChiE

Our beloved Ms Yati!


This two fellows are "SS'ing".. What's that?

Syok Sendiri!!!

~~Friends forever~~
small voice and me

She wanna kiss me?? Hahaha.

Hui Mun and Ms Yati being caught up to the stage to perform dance~!!!

See how they dance?!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com