Sunday, March 2, 2008

I have A LOT to say

Never update my blog since last week. Right now, I have a lot to say! Bear with it, it might be very long. Lots of unusual events and incidents happened.

Firstly, we got a bad news on Monday that Abdullah's brother, Amar, died in an accident. ( Abdullah, from Dubai, is one of my classmates. ) All of us stunned, never expected that this will happen to our friends. Although we might not really close to him, it's really sad to hear this kinda bad news. We really feel sorry but we couldn't do anything, just to send our condolences to him. Hopefully everything will be alright. Life is just so unpredictable. We wouldn't know what will happen to us the next day. Appreciate every hour, every minute and even every second you are spending now!!! At least till the day you die, you will not regret. Let's just thank god for still being alive today.

Secondly, happened in the same day, we had site visit at One Utama. For this, I would like to thank Jun Hoe for helping us to contact the person in charge, Ali. We went there right after class but due to traffic jam, we only get to reach there at 4.30pm. Then we waited for Ali for about one hour! I was wondering is he testing our patience to see our sincerity of seeking help from him. Haiz. Honestly we barely hear what he was explaining because he couldn't speak clearly yet it's so soft! Further more, we were already exhausted after class. But really thanks to him as we have learned a lot of things there. Thanks again to Jun Hoe and Ali. It meant a lot to us. If not for this, I wonder how we gonna complete our last minute assignment.

Thirdly is about tests. I got back my test paper for Building Construction 2 on Tuesday. Couldn't believe that I scored the highest marks in class. Honestly I just simply wrote down whatever I remember because all of us has missed out 2 set of notes that is covered in the test. Thank god~ Then I have Management Science mid term test on Wednesday. The notes are so wordy~ Oh my god! I hate memorizing but I have no choice. It's the only way to remember so many important points in one day. The test was OK ... Hopefully I did well in it.

After test, it should be a relax day but it's not! Our group assignment has to be submitted the next day!! Xiao Sheng and Hui Mun gathered at my house to do the assignment. We actually planned to burn midnight oil until 3am. In the end, we had sleepless night! Our midnight oil has been burned until morning! We took turn to sleep while our assignment in progress. That's why each of us just slept for average one hour. We met quite a lot of obstacles while doing this assignment. At first was scanner problem, we wanna scan some drawings but we don't have a scanner. Then it was the software problem because we don't really know how to use Windows Movie Maker, we spent some time to figure out the solution. When in progress, my computer kept lagging, thus have been restarted for a few times. After that when everything is done, it's the burner problem, spent long time to burn the CD. It made us late for our class that morning. Haiz. Luckily lecturer likes our idea and she praised us for being the best group among all. So happy~!! At least it worths everything we have sacrificed, especially our sleepless night!!!

Lack of sleep is really a big problem! It doesn't just make one can't concentrate on what is going on, but also cause one to have bad temper. That day three of us were in bad mood due to sleepless night, then we argued. Haiz. Actually it's just a small matter of choosing topic for assignment. It's not a big deal right?! I nearly fell asleep while having class. Luckily Mr Chiew let us go earlier. But I wonder why he just let a few of us leave the class earlier. Hoho~ Others might think he is unfair~! Hahaha. On the way going home, I forced Xiao Sheng to talk to me to keep me awake. The funniest thing was she talked half way then fell asleep. So "FISH"~! I was really exhausted to the extreme! I straight away went to sleep when I reach home. Wooh~! Just fell asleep right after I lie down on my lovely bed. We've planned to go have dinner with our classmates that night. When I wake up it was already 7.30pm. Felt lazy to go out so I didn't make it.

The next day I went to work. It was the first day of my part time work. I accepted my cousin's offer to work in the office as trainee of Quantity Surveyor. I was asked to follow an uncle. That day he taught me some calculations of pipeline which I've never learned before. Maybe because I'm still not familiar with it, I took up the whole day to do it. I'm disappointed with myself~ Haiz.

During Saturday, I'm suppose to go to work but coincidently I have class. Early in the morning I woke up and get ready to go college. I got no car that day so I asked Xiao Sheng to come and pick me up. (To Xiao Sheng: Baby, thanks ya for picking me up. Send you my kisses here, muacks muacks~!! Hahaha ) However, the class has been cancelled last minute due to rain. Haiz. Wasted Xiao Sheng's petrol, wasted our time, wasted our sleeping hours!! Since we have no class then we go to have breakfast. Then we decided to call Hui Mun along. I woke her up while she was still sleeping. Hahaha. After breakfast we went home. In the end I watched drama the whole day and did nothing~! So relaxing ... ... At last my busy week ends~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com