Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm innocent =.=

I'm innocent to be accused!!

I used to sit with Hui Mun and Xiao Sheng all the while in class. During Mr Chiew's class today, as usual, we talked. ( Well, we will fall asleep if we don't talk. ) Mr Chiew accused me that I purposely talk to them in class so that they can't concentrate then I can go home and study hard to score in test. Facing to Huai Foong a.k.a Xiao Sheng, he said:


"You see?! Pham ( he used to call my surname ) purposely talks to you so that you can't concentrate. That's why you scored lesser marks than her in test. So if you wanna score better, next time don't sit beside her."

Then when he asks me question on his lecture note, I couldn't answer. At first I thought he will just say that I wasn't concentrating. Who knows he gave me an answer which shocked me and the whole class.

"Pham purposely act like don't know. If she tells, it will benefit others especially the two girls sitting beside her."

Lol. What kind of answer is that? I was so "sweat" with his "extraordinary explaination". =.="' I'm innocent!! It's not my fault wei~ Haiz.

Funny Mr Chiew ... ... Am I really that pro to INFLUENCE and CONTROL their test results?

Anyway he was just joking around and trying to make some fun in the boring class. Of course I wouldn't be angry of it. Hahaha.

By the way, to my dear Hui Mun and Xiao Sheng, hey ... ... next time score better before sitting beside me, ok? XD

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com