Tuesday, January 15, 2008

SienZ'ation

Oh it's really bored today!

In the morning, I had Building Services 1 at 10am. The lecturer kept talking about the first chapter, which is "the cycle of water". What is the characteristic of water? How does water cycle in the earth? Why is it important to sustain water? Oh my god~~ Aren't all these suppose to be learned in primary and secondary school already? Now I'm repeating it again. The worst of it is that the lecturer likes to use mind map A LOT. After teaching, she insists us to draw mind map of that chapter! Haiz. Since you have finish teaching, dismiss the class earlier will be better to all of us, isn't it?

After lunch hour, I had Building Construction 2 from 1 - 3pm, then Site Surveying from 3 - 5pm. And this time is really worse come to worst, that two classes are of the same lecturer!
Oh mama~ I have to see him for continuing 4 hours~~!! Lecture, lecture and lecture for 4 hours!! Further more it's after lunch hour! Definitely gonna be sleepy right? I tried my best to control my heavy eyes. I kept talking nonsense to Xiao Sheng, sitting next beside me, to keep me awake! ( No, shouldn't be talking, because we were just whispering softly~) Otherwise I think I must have been fell asleep like most of them who sit at the back.

After 2 hours in Building Construction 2 class, it's time for me to go to the extreme! I'm gonna listen to the same lecturer, same style of teaching, same voice, same pitch~ SAME!
And this time the class was full~ We had no choice but to sit at the back. How could I concentrate with that heavy eyes and exhausted mind? I couldn't bare the sleepiness actually, but I controlled. Almost fell asleep but I did not go into it. Self discipline~!! Hahaha. However honestly my brain was already used to full capacity, there is no way that I can put in new information anymore. Therefore even though I didn't fall asleep, I was just day dreaming in the class.

The worst was Mr Chiew, our lecturer, didn't want to dismiss the class although he has finish teaching at 4.30pm! According to him, there are possibilities that someone in our class might complain to the programme office for dismissing class earlier. Who the xxxx is that? Really so hardworking or just acting to be? In the end, Mr Chiew played us video related to the subject. But then some of us couldn't stand the boredom, sienz'ation and hunger of food, thus we went down to buy FISHBALL~ Hahaha. Then we stood outside until the class being dismissed.

Finally it reached 5pm, it's time to go home. And it's time to stuck in traffic jam!!!

I've been in the mood of SiEn'ZatiOn throughout the whole day and it's to be continued during traffic jam~~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com