Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fun in classroom

Boring lecture . . .
dull class . . .
So?
We have to find some fun on our own to make it ALIVE!
Let's get inspired by doing something out of the box.
-
Forgotten what we were talking about until she has to hide herself.. What so embarassing?

Don't be shy to open your mouth wide

Best'ies including the one holding camera.
S.YinG . b.ChiE . h.MuN . a.LinG and photographer h.FoOnG

Wow~! Finally you open your mouth wide~

But what makes you laugh like this?

h.FoOnG _ b.ChiE _ h.MuN

Wuu huu~~ Sleep in class . . . sweet dreams ya!! ^^

A view of our back~ Nice? Hahah

Don't come near to me, I will eat you up!!

Come come~ I'm hungry!

This is our lecturer Mr Chiew. Sshhhh . . .

He did not notice that I'm capturing him with my camera!

h.FoOnG & V.ShaN

Fuiyoh~! Concentrating?!

Wait . . . The class has not started yet~

Our classmates Abdullah ( he is from Dubai wei~ ) and Radiah

h.Mun is acting cute

The world's most natural smile, captured by Abdullah

Radiah and h.FooNg

Aiyer~ Dirty tongue . . XD

bOoN.C + h.MuN = BoOn MuN

whispering:"Hey, the Ribena seems tasty. Let's steal it!"

b.ChiE & v.ShaN

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After class : Dutch Studio at TTDI - casting

Oh I know your mouth is smelly, that's why you don't dare to open it.

yer~ don't show your tongue to me please!

What a weird expression~

Do not disturb, we are day dreamin' . . .

h.FoOnG a.k.a "Small Voice" and me

my furry hair~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com