Friday, January 25, 2008

Extraordinary One Day Trip

I drove my car to the service centre this morning. It required quite a long time for all the problems of my car to be fixed. The person in charge said will give me a call when it's all done. So daddy came to pick me up instead of sitting there alone for so many hours. I thought it's just a few hours, in the end I waited for their call until 4.30pm!! My car was there at the service centre early in the morning, 8.30am! Haiz. And now I'm gonna tell all of you what I've done in the whole day.

Daddy had breakfast with me after leaving the service centre. Around 10am, he wanted to go site. I have no choice but to follow him because I got no car! Oh god~ Once he go site, it must be a few hours man~!!! Anyhow the most important part wasn't that few hours of boredom there. A more essential matter is that the site has a significant TOILET which is incomplete~!
How to say incomplete?
The toilet is located quite far away from the site office, yet the door cannot be fasten up tightly. Most importantly, it is dirty and has no water supply!!!
Badly, due to human physiological reaction, I went to the extraordinary toilet once, out of no choice. yucks~ I don't wish to think back again how the toilet looks like. Luckily it's odourless although it's dirty. Otherwise I must have been faint inside.

I was at the site for almost half day! Totally doing nothing . . .
Due to lack of sleep last night, I fell asleep. It was my first time to lie down on the table and sleep for one hour! Honestly it's so uncomfortable to lie down on the table for so long. Anyway it's a brand new experience for me to sleep on site~

Around 3pm, we left the site. Daddy wanted to go office and again I have to follow.
Until 4.30pm, at last the person in charge called and informed me that my car is ready.
Ooh~ Finally... But I waited until 5.20pm~ =.="
The service centre is closing at 6pm and we were rushing at 5.20pm from Kota Damansara to Wangsa Maju. Aikz. It's traffic peak time~
So stressful while on the way rushing as we were worrying if there is traffic jam along the way. It's indirectly killing my brain cells either. At last we were late for about 10 minutes. Fortunately the service centre has not closed yet.

Wooh~ The whole day I was like DADDY'S GIRL, following him everywhere he go. " I'll follow you.. follow you.. follow you.. Follow you whenever you go~~ " It's a special one day trip for me and I've gained 'work experience' for one day. =.="

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com