Tuesday, August 7, 2007

PC Fair

03/08/2007



It was the first day of PC fair.
Usually I'm one of the customers during PC fair.
However,
I've challenge myself to be one of the sales girl here.
What was I selling there?
TOSHIBA Laptop!
You know what?
I'm weak in pursuing people to buy things.
At the same time,
I need to hit target to get commissions.
I've had hard time promoting those laptop.
The whole day I've never sell any laptop yet.
I was getting more nervous.
There were two Toshiba booths during PC fair.
I was supposed to be at downstairs.
But after 3pm,
our boss saw Amanda and I still didnt sell any laptop,
not even ONE!
he then asked us to go upstairs,
together with my leader too.
I was so stress!
I never sell any laptops for the whole day!
Therefore I didnt have my dinner.
Lost appetite already
by looking at my sales performance.
Until 7.30pm,
my leader - Ah Meng,
passed one of his customers to me.
He helped me to break the egg of my sales!
Thanks a lot!!
Really~~
It helped me a lot
because after breaking zero,
there were a few customers came back
and looked for me.
At last I managed to sell 4 laptops on the first day.
Fortunately not ZERO~


04/08/2007


Same thing~
I went to KL Convention Centre.
But something different was
I drove my car there.
Simon was the one who fetched us on the first day.
He quarreled with his leader on previous day,
so he didnt wanna go to work anymore.
My sales on the second day was even worse.
The target for that day was actually 3 laptops.
Anyone who sell less than that will have to sing
in front of everyone during briefing.
Luckily I just managed to cross that line
by selling 3 laptops.
Thanks to my leader again,
he helped me to break the ZERO on the second day too.
He asked me to write my name on one of his sales order forms.
Thank you~~~ ^^


05/08/2007


The hardest day among 3 days of PC fair.
Minimum target was 6 laptops!
Amanda and I fed up already after being upstairs for 2 days
but having less sales than Kok Weng and others at downstairs.
We requested to stay at downstairs.
Again~
It was stressful!!!
I still didnt sell any laptops for almost half of the day.
My family came to PC fair too.
There was sadness and bitterness.
My tears almost flown out while telling my sister
that I haven't sell any laptop yet on that day.
Fortunately
I did sell 6 laptops on the last day of PC fair.
This time I did all by myself,
without leader's help.
I was proud of it.
Not only because of the sales,
but also because I learned lots of things.
More than half of my customers on that day were not local.
Some are Nigerians, Arabians.....
A lots!
Although my sales wasn't really great as some of the seniors,
I'm still proud of my first time experience.
It was stressful though,
it was full of fun!
After all,
I learned a lot.
It is something very different.
Experience that I'll never have if I didn't try.

Lai Kuan and me

Kok Weng with a show girl.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com