Wednesday, August 22, 2007

AssignmentsSsS

I stayed at home for the whole day again~
Told myself to start working on my assignments,
but I've really no mood.
Perhaps I've been more lazy
after holidays for more than a week.
I forced myself to do research work,
at least a little bit.
Arrhh!!
Really lots of assignments!
Lecturers said we have 2 weeks holidays,
so each of them give us assignment.
Haiz..
That 2 weeks are supposed to be a week of activity week,
then follow by a week of semester break.
But for me,
they are assignment weeks!!!!
Help me mama~~~
Assignments, assignments, and assignments!!
All the while assignments!
Lecturers,
can't you let me free??!!
Can't you just let me relax for at least a week??
Can't you???
sob sob T_T

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com