Sunday, August 12, 2007

Disappointment

Anybody watched Astro Talent Quest 2007 (ATQ)?
The singing competition on channel 30 @ Wah Lai Toi.
It was ATQ Final today.
I have always been supporting 3 candidates,
Jyin, Wayne and Crystal.
3 of them are also 18 years old.
Perhaps bcoz I'm 18 too??!!
hahaha.
Anyway,
I support Jyin and Crystal bcoz I like their voices,
while I support Wayna bcoz I like his performance
in every single previous Preliminary.
I was very happy to know that 3 of them entered final.
However,
the result disappointed me.
Perhaps Jyin was nervous.
Her performance was just ok~
Nothing special.
So she couldn't get into 2nd round.
The same thing happened to Crystal.
At first I thought she manages to get 3rd prize.
But she lost to another candidate,
called Kristy (popularly known as Xiao Xiao).
The most disappointment fall on Wayne.
He has always been the top among all.
He got the highest marks in every preliminary too.
Therefore almost everyone was hoping that he will get 1st prize.
His performance was great.
However,
judges said he doesn't have anything different from the previous prelimaries.
While another candidate,
Zax,
has very much different,
and he seems to have much improvement compared to others,
so he won the 1st prize.
It's somehow unfair to the other participants.
Meaning to say if one performed great in the final,
and is the best candidate among all,
but doesn't have something different from previous preliminaries,
then he or she will lose??
On the other hand,
although one isn't the best among all,
but manages to perform something different in the final,
then he or she will win the 1st prize?
Anyway,
I'm not saying that the champion isn't good.
His performance is great too.
Just couldn't accept the reason that
Wayne lost bcoz he didn't perform something different.
It seems unfair~~~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com