Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jeolousy?!

Today I went to gym with my sis as usual.
Don't know why just no mood to exercise.
Therefore I did about half an hour only then gave up.
After that,
we went to yum cha~
It was quite bored too.
Then I kept pressing my cell phone,
My sister couldn't stand it anymore
seeing Julian and I kept pressing cell phones
but not chatting.
She then offered us to take photos.
However,
I was really no mood to do anything
besides sleeping.
When I refuse to accomodate her request,
she seemed sad
and started to scold me
saying that I always take photos with my friends
but don't wanna take photos with her.
perhaps
she was

JEOLOUS~~

My drink --> Peach tea

This was how she looked like after I rejected her request.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com