Sunday, February 22, 2009

♥ In Love With Her ♥

I'm so into her now !! ><

Way back into few years ago , I stopped buying original CD
as I started to feel that I'm kind of wasting money ,
since all the CD and VCD I owned have actually spent me at least 1k !
Furthermore they are kind of .. emm .. rubbish , after sometime.
However this time I'm gonna tell you that
I MUST own this , no matter how .
Who is this ? She is Rachel Liang Wen Yin. 梁文音
-


A girl from One Million Star (a famous taiwan singing competition).
I love her sweet voice so so so much !
Her songs are nice, and her MTV's are fantastic !
Just youtube it, and you'll know then .
I'm sure you'll love it, especially the MTV of
-
- 最幸福的事
- 我不是你想像那麼勇敢

Highly recommended !!!
I wanna get her new version album which has CD + DVD.
But I think it's not released yet in Malaysia.
I've been searching over it yet I can't find any here.
Since she'll be in Sg Wang tomorrow to promote her album ,
I'm gonna go and grab one ! So excited now ><
Cuz' I'M TOTALLY INTO HER ~!!

This is her CD album cover.
Below is the new version of her album. =)

梁文音 愛的詩篇 CD+DVD 幸福紀念冊
DVD超值加收: 5主打 6版本 MV 以及獨家廣告代言

曲目介紹:
1-01. 最幸福的事
1-02. 薄荷與指甲剪
1-03. 雪雨
1-04. 弦外之音
1-05. 可以不愛了
1-06. 我不是你想像那麼勇敢
1-07. 最親愛的
1-08. 第一眼
1-09. Dry Your Eyes
1-10. 愛的詩篇

2-01. 最幸福的事
2-02. 最幸福的事(導演版)
2-03. 薄荷與指甲剪
2-04. 我不是你想像那麼勇敢
2-05. 第一眼
2-06. 可以不愛了
2-07. 國產鮮乳廣告(完整版)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com