Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crazeeeeee of her

As I've mentioned, I went to Sg. Wang to see Liang Wen Yin today.
Ooh ! She is so sweet and cute ~ Love her lots !
Ahahah ! Anyway Cheese is so much crazy of her compared to me.
He got her album to sign by her ,
got to have eye contact with her ,
and got to shake hand with her !
(ohh thats what he kept telling me, show-off'ing that he is sososo 'hang fok') ><
That's why he refuses to wash his hand now.
Dirty'nya ~~ LOL.
Cheese ... Honestly did you wash your hand before dinner just now ??

Anyway we both have been successfully influenced CcL and Parliken,
and now they are sososo into her as well .
Wahahahah !!! Yes !! *high-five Cheese ~!!*
But one thing too bad is that I haven't get her new version album,
it's not sold there today, which made me kind of ... ... disappointed actually.
Never mind, I'll keep on waiting . . . =)

Liang wen yin's singing !!
The emcee and her
She is singing the song which is one of my favourites !

hands please ~!!
Eee .. I wanna shake too but too far for me . =(

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com