Friday, August 8, 2008

Memorable 888

It's 888 today ! 8-8-08 !
I went for a facial session somewhere in Subang.
Due to insufficient cash,
I never thought of purchasing any product.
However their skills are so much professional.
At last, I've been persuaded.
I agreed to pay part of it as deposit.
After settle down everything, I left.

Few hours later ... ...

I opened up my wallet and found out something important !
Just realized that I've not pay even one cent !
*shock*
I guess that girl didn't realize as well
since I never receive any call from them until now.
Perhaps we were too enjoy chit chatting,
or perhaps we both were blur . = =
Arghh ~!! I'm having conflict in my inner self !
Should I pay them the actual amount
or just ignore it and act like nothing happen?
Am I the biggest fool if I choose to be honest to them?
Or am I the biggest liar if I choose to act blur?
Ooh ! The evil side of me is convincing me once again.
Alright let's just wait and see what will happen next.
If they never realize, I shall keep quiet. *grins* =P
Just let it be my lucky 888 !!!

Oh by the way I shall take this opportunity to
greet Fanny a very happy birthday !
Enjoy your day girl !! Wish ya all the best.
Actually it's not only a memorable day to both of us,
but it's a memorable 888 to the whole world!
Olympic Beijing 2008 is gonna be curtained-up in this very special day !
I'm looking forward to seeing the opening ceremony.
Guess it will be really extraordinary
just like the uniquely built bird nest stadium.
Well, good luck to all the Malaysian athletes,
work hard towards gold medals !!
Last but not least, all the best to the other athletes from all over the world !!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com