Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday ~

Happy birthday to you, Alex !!
Don't ever say I forget your birthday again.
I remember !!
You misunderstood my very sincere heart ... ...
to make you an unforgettable surprise party !!
Anyway wishing you a very happy birthday
and all the best throughout the year.
Oh ya, wishing you a very successful "keep fit plan",
so that ... ... ahem ...!! you know what I mean ... *evil grins*


Lex with sianee

Lex with Jess

Lex with me

Lex and Jun

Lex and Joy

Lex and ccls

Lex and k.weng

Lex with mell

Warm hug from Simon to Lex

Kisses ... ...

Hugs ... ...

Lex:" Am I handsome?"

Yeah ~ Finally I got the candle !

Tiramisu cake specially for Lex

bC and Joy

k.weng is enjoying his delicious cake

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com