Monday, September 10, 2007

Unforgettable~

It was an unforgettable day.
I'll never ever gonna forget what you've done to me.
You did it to me without hesitate for even a second.
The moment your hand falled on my face,
my heart was broken into pieces.
I hate you.
It just happened in a sudden,
with just a small matter
which is not even worth to mention.
I understand you are very stress.
You are under pressure of financial problem.
But that's not the way you suppose to release your anger.
It's definitely not the right way!!
I thought you've changed,
by seeing your hardwork,
trying to control your bad temper previously.
Perhaps I'm wrong.
We don't respect you?
How?
What's respect?
You're the only one who get angry?
You're the only one to release anger?
Why not all of us too?
Anyone can get frustrated and need to release anger.
Not only you!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com