Monday, February 11, 2008

Bad Day

Today is definitely not my day!!! I'm totally pissed off with all those unexpected stuffs that happened in a sudden. At first, I planned to go visit Xiao Sheng. Unfortunately she was not feeling well, thus my plan has to be cancelled. Then Simon and I planned to go sing K. We've chosen to go Sunway Pyramid because thought of meeting Ai Ling and Jack there and asked them to join us. In the end they refused. Again we made amendment to go 1Utama to watch movie. Unfortunately I "ffk" Simon because daddy suddenly said wanna go visit relative. After waiting for so long, at the end we did not make it. Haiz. In the evening, I followed mummy to Auntie Suzanne's house. Those aunties asked us to gamble. Using mummy's money, I lost RM68!! Stupid "in between" ( name of the game ). Anyhow I'm guilty, so I paid half of the amount to mummy. Then I'm poor now~! Haiz. After coming back, the most important thing that made me really pissed off the whole day happened!!! My laptop was DOWN~~!!! I don't know what happen to it but I just couldn't even switch on Windows. Everytime it got me into configuration setting. Oh my god. It was the time when I just wanted to start to work on my assignment and it got me into trouble. I perhaps it is the hard disc problem. And if it really is, I'll lost all my data in it! My assignment in progress, my photos, my music files, my downloaded drama series.... Everything!!!! Oh mama.. Help me~!! And now it is the internet connection problem. It is so unstable~! The connection speed is terrible!!! What the hell happened today?! Everything seems like out of control!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com