Saturday, April 28, 2007

Why ME??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stayed at home for the whole day.
Hehehe.
Actually went out yesterday,
tomorrow hangin' out again.
So wanna be a good girl today.
Thought of doing revision for the comin' exam,
no study mood.
But a lazy girl like me,
did house chores today!!
Amazing?
I swept n mop the floor,
the only thing is I didn't wash dishes.
My bro said he'll wash,
but he didn't, at last.
Mummy scolded me for not washing dishes.
Haiz...
What can I do?
Mummy, why you only scolded me?
Am I the one who suppose to do everything?
Bro went to his friend's house,
youngest bro sitting there,
playing online game.
But why?
Why me?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com