Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Dearest Grandma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so shocked.
Mummy suddenly woke me up,
told me that
"your grandma passed away this morning,"
How could that happen suddenly?
She was alright when I last visited her.
Although she can't remember us
due to the disease of Alzheimer.
But I still remember clearly,
she can walk,
eat,
even talk
in a slow manner.
Why?
My mind was blank,
couldn't think of anything.
Perhaps she wanna remind us that
we have not visited her for quite a long time.
I didn't realize that the last time we visited her
was during Chinese New Year.
Until today,
I'm guilty.
Her death made me feel that
life is short
and unpredictable.
We wouldn't know what will happen to us
later and tomorrow.
Thus,
we shall appreciate.
Treasure your loves one
and the one who loves you.
To my dearest grandma,
you are always on my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com