Friday, January 16, 2009

my 5th sem started !!

Oh my god it's already my 5th semester in taylor's !!
I'm gonna graduate end of this year ,
hopefully can further my studies overseas next year . ^^
Anyway 12th of Jan was my first day of this semester.
After class we went to Fullhouse @ NiuZeSui.
Hoho ! It's a nice place to camwhore actually. =P
Though it's not the first time I've been there.

We were just sitting right beside this.
Guess how much is it ??
Few k if not mistaken ! *wow !!*
It does look like a real house if without the bath tub there .
-
-
-
Well . . . let's start camwhoring now ! =P
Hey don't peek !!
I'm gonna shower now ~ XD


After that we went SS2 pasar malam with Jun Yih.
That night our 4 best 'ji mui's stayed overnight at Hui Mun's place,
PILLOW TALK !!!
after such long holidays, we have a lot to share ~! =P
-
-
-
The next day, our one week hectic lives started !
We had something called ECA workshop ,
(Elemental Cost Analysis)
lasted for 4 continuous days in college .
That's when we gonna work out a project estimating
in cooperation with our seniors and JKR staffs.
Wooh ~! I was so busy that few days because my group has been so LUCKY,
to get the biggest and most complicated drawings among all ! >.<
God blessed us that luckily we finished on time.
Other group already started doing their power point slides on the 2nd day,
yet we were still doing measurement !! Sigh . . . =/
-
-
The first day
The 2nd day
Hey hey hey ~ the girl with pink shirt .. Don't jia jia (pretend) there .
You're not my group. *act hardworking saja . . .* =P
Some of them were so busy walking around, chatting, playing, eating ~!!
while we were working so hard !
So unfair lor >.<
That's what people (Simon and Jason) said : 同人不同命 !
To Simon and Jason: Enough ! Don't repeat this again in front of me ! >.<

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com