Monday, September 8, 2008

Matta Fair

I worked in the Matta Fair last weekend !!
Okay, lets start before the fair itself.
Prior to the fair, I attended training sessions twice in Mid Valley.
Tell you what? I hate going to Mid Valley !
Traffic jam all around, there's no way I can escape !
And that's why I wasted my time get stucked in jam for hours.
Don't ever ask me to go there anymore please ~~
Alright, lets get back to the Matta fair now.
No doubt I really learned something there though it was just 3 days.
Of course firstly I learned the way to go PWTC by KTM.
Then I get to know a lot more about Singapore
since I've been repeating the same thing for 3 days !!!
Where is Oxford Hotel? Where is DFS Galleria Scottswalk then?
Do you know Little India and Orchard Road in Singapore?
Oh I know I know !! Emm .. Satisfaction ~!! Hahah !
Oh ya! I'm here proudly presenting to you, our "international" booth.
Cuz' our booth has Malaysians, Singaporeans as well as Philipinos!!
So nice to know people from other countries.
Of course I get to know one important person, Voon Mean !
We used to take train together during that 3 days.
Nice to meet ya Voon Voon ~~ hahah xD
We talked a lot everytime when we were in the train.
What's more funny yesterday was that
we missed the station we supposed to get off when on the way home!!
Talked too much until forgotten and overshot !!
Can't remember what we were chatting about,
maybe about our colleagues Mabell and Lite from Philipines??
Or maybe Pon, Candice and our GM, Richard Ng from Singapore??
Oh no! Perhaps we were discussing about that 2 guys opposite our booth??!!
Ahahah !! That's what girls do during free time - busy body ~~
Nonono .. maybe it's just like what Voon Mean said,
she became blur after having break with our blurest Vivian.
Same to me then, I was as blur as Vivian after having dinner break with her.
Blur together and missed the station.
Hahaha !! Sorry for blaming you, Vivian ...
Frankly speaking ... ... ...
Somehow it's my fault because I was the one kept telling Voon Mean that
"Nono, not yet, it's next station."
Hahaha ! Sorry ya >.<
Anyway I learned something bad from Pon and Candice.
Since it was already almost the closing time of the fair,
we couldn't finish distributing all the flyers.
Then they asked us to go "distribute" in toilet secretly.
Huh? Why distribute there? How?! Sshhhh ... ...
Let me tell you, it simply means go toilet and "flush it cleanly" !
Throw away !! But of course don't make it so obvious. hahaha !!
Vivian and I walked all over the hall to find rubbish bins =.=
Also, another thing I learned is ... ...
how to answer those who ask you to apply credit cards?
The answer below is tailor made for students, tell them proudly:
"It's my greatest pleasure to apply the card from you,
but I'm not qualified. Of course I'll be delighted if you let me apply."
This is what come across my mind after being asked for a few times. xD
Last but not least, I got a Genting card after this fair. =/
Genting booth was just behind us in the hall.
And the girl kept asking me to apply. Since it's free, so why not??


Here it is my Genting card.
Lets go Sushi King, I have 10% discount with this card.
There are a lot more privileges ... ... hehe

Mabell, me and Vivian.
Lite, Mabell, Vivian,
Chloe, Voon Mean and me

Oh no we are not ready yet =\

Yeah this is our group photo after the 3 days fair.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com